OK To Wake! Owl With Night-Light & Music, Nap Timer by Onaroo
- Ok to wake; owl's face emits a soft yellow glow to comfort toddlers at night and lights green (“ok to wake.”) in the morning at a time programmed by the parent
- Fun to press tummy button toggles lights and sound. speaks four unique phrases (according to how close it is to wake-up time), plays 5 soft lullabies and 2 fun wake-up tunes.
- Built-in nap timer is programmable for up to 12 hours; when nap time is over, the owl's face glows green to show that it's “ok to wake.”
- Fully adjustable settings including volume, brightness and auto-off duration
- Fully battery operated on 3 aa-type batteries (included); runs for approximately 3 months under normal use and conditions
The cuddly OK to Wake! Owl teaches kids to sleep in so you can too! Kids love the soft plush and Owl’s tummy is fun to press. OK to Wake! Owl’s face illuminates in two colors: a soft yellow glow in the evening comforts kids as they fall asleep. In the morning, Owl’s face turns green when it’s “OK to Wake!” (a time that parents can select). Kids quickly learn the morning routine, giving parents extra sleep. This adorable Owl also plays lullabies and gives kids gentle reminders to stay in bed when its tummy is pressed at night or in the wee hours of the morning. A convenient nap timer function (up to 12 hours) is another added convenience that parents love. When nap time is over, the Owl's face glows green to show that it's “OK to Wake!” Pressing the Owl's tummy plays a fun wake-up tune. Fully battery operated on 3 AA-type batteries (included). Runs for approximately 3 months under normal use and conditions.