Razor FlashRider 360 Caster Trike, Red by Razor
- Turns and drifts just like the original RipRider 360 but now with a fun new Spark Bar
- Features a spark bar lever that engages the sparks to fly
- Fun and safe new sparking feature to the classic family favorite tricycle
- Dual inclined rear-casters allow resistance-free drifting and spinning action
- Durable all steel frame with double crown fork design and MX-Style handlebars with rubber grips
Yet another Razor improvement on the classic three-wheeler of the 1970s, the FlashRider 360 turns and drifts on dual inclined caster wheels but adds a Spark Bar. Now kids can spin and spark. Based on Razor's awarding winner caster trike, the RipRider 360. The FlashRider 360 features a new spark bar lever that engages the sparks to fly. Uses the same compatible spark cartridge that is also found in the Spark scooters and the spark. Other features include a large hi-impact front wheel with flat-free tire for easy pedaling and complete control and to dual inclined caster rear wheels. The casters allow resistance-free drifting and spinning action. And the super-cool, steel framed design will make on-lookers dizzy as you spin-out. The MX-style handlebar enhances the look and lends a stylish touch. The adjustable handbrake and rubber grips provide the necessary support and grip and ensure your child's safety. With new free-wheel system in place, this kids' big wheel trike will allow fabulous coasting speed. The Razor FlashRider 360 also features a double crown fork design that gives the stiffness for quality and durability. Includes one additional replaceable Spark cartridge. Recommended for ages 6 and older and will support riders up to 160 pounds. Some assembly required.